Gainesville and Ocala Family, Criminal & Traffic Law Attorney
Family, Domestic Violence, Traffic Ticket, DUI, Criminal And Automobile Accident Lawyer
The law firm of Attorney Christian A. Straile, LLC, handles cases in Gainesville, Ocala and all of North Central Florida. To learn more about how to get help and hire a lawyer, contact the firm today by calling Gainesville 352-371-9141 for Gainesville or 352-694-4529 for Ocala. The law firm concentrates in legal matters involving family law, divorce, dissolution of marriage, paternity, custody, time sharing, asset division, equitable distribution, domestic violence, guardianship and others.
- Domestic violence: Whenever there are issues of violence in your relationship, having a lawyer experienced representing both sides of the issue can be useful in developing litigation and negotiation strategies. Whether criminal charges or injunction, divorce or all of the above. Representing petitioners and respondents in matters of protective orders or injunctions.
- Criminal defense and Violation of probation: All misdemeanors, criminal traffic and felony noncapital cases.
- DUI by drugs or alcohol
- Criminal traffic: Get help to fight these violations instead of creating a criminal record for the accused. The consequences are not just in the courtroom; a criminal traffic infraction can increase your insurance rates substantially and affect the accused’s ability to find employment well into the future.
- Civil traffic violations and driver’s license issues: Traffic tickets and the resulting points add up and can result in fines, fees and points added to your driving record. Increased insurance premiums can have negative consequences outside the courthouse such as to an employer which sometimes results in termination.
- CDL (commercial driver’s license): Traffic violations can have an extraordinary impact to commercial drivers. Invest in a lawyer to appear in court on behalf of the driver. There is no requirement to appear in Civil Traffic Court if the accused has a lawyer. Keep the driver driving and let the attorney handle the courtroom.
- Speeding tickets: Don’t just accept a ticket, you have rights, use them!
- Automobile accidents
- Drug and marijuana crimes and offenses of all kinds, trafficking, manufactures, delivery, cultivation, sales, conspiracy and possession of narcotics
- Theft: Misdemeanor petty theft or felony grand theft.
- Violations of University of Florida student conduct code: legal and advisory counsel on how to proceed for those accused of a student conduct code violation. Advice on how to stay enrolled in school following an accusation of misconduct proceeding before the Dean of Students Office.
- Bond law: helping those posting bonds or collateral for criminal defendants, including Surety Bail Bondsmen through the discharge, set aside, or remission after a forfeiture if you have placed bond or committed collateral on behalf of a defendant who failed to appear in court and defendants who missed court resulting in an open warrant.
The firm’s goal is to protect clients’ rights and best interests by examining every option to work toward a successful conclusion for the case including taking a case through trial. Click, call, 352-371-9141 or 352-694-4529 or fill out the form to learn how he can help. In most civil cases that are not traffic, the firm must perform a conflict check prior to scheduling a consultation with a lawyer. The firm does charge a consultation fee in all cases except open criminal, violation of probation, and traffic cases. Abogado Straile habla espanol.