Strong Defense Against Criminal Charges
Are you being investigated or facing criminal, DUI or traffic charges?
It’s best to act now, before your situation gets worse. You can do this by contacting Christian A. Straile, an experienced local lawyer, right away. From offices in Gainesville and Ocala, the law firm serves clients throughout the North Central Florida community. He stands ready to protect his client’s rights. Give him a call at 352-371-9141 or 352-694-4529, to discuss the particular situation in a no-cost initial strategy session.
The law firm handles a full range of charges, including:
- DUI/DWI or drunk driving: Attorney Straile can not only help you protect your driving privileges but his services also include an aggressive offense against any criminal DUI charges.
- Domestic violence: Domestic assault or battery cases often involve protective orders. He will advocate strongly for you throughout this process.
- Traffic violations: Traffic violations can be either civil or criminal. He can help you either way.
- Drug offenses: Meth, cocaine, heroin and marijuana are only some of a long list of many substances for drug charges.
- Theft: Burglary and other theft charges are common in Florida. He can help you push back.
- Student offenses: Students who face charges on or off campus need proactive representation.
- Firearms/risk protection orders/red flag laws
Can You Get Released On Bond – And If So, What Then?
Though a defendant will probably be on their best behavior while out on bond, it is essential to know the conditions of pretrial release. For example, what happens if while out on bond a person picks up another offense or otherwise violates the conditions of pretrial release? If a condition of bond needs to be changed or modified, then hire a lawyer to modify the conditions.
Get The Experienced Legal Defense You Need
A flexible appointment schedule is maintained and free consultations are offered in all criminal and traffic matters. For whatever reason you are seeking legal representation, call or fill out the form to see how he can help. Telephones are answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Abogado Straile habla español.