Ocala and Gainesville Criminal Traffic Law Attorney
Criminal traffic violation charges in Florida can bring serious consequences such as suspension or revocation of a driver’s license, being fired or terminated from employment, or even jail or prison.
Examples of criminal traffic offenses in Florida are:
- Reckless driving
- Leaving the scene of an accident (LSA)
- Failure to report an accident
- Making a false report to a law enforcement officer
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Driving without a valid driver’s license (No Valid DL)
- Driving on a suspended, revoked (DWLSR) or expired driver’s license
- Driving outside license restrictions
- Driving a motorcycle without an endorsement
- Attaching an unassigned or expired tag or license plate
- No Registration
Any criminal traffic matter is serious, and it is important that you have an experienced attorney on your side. Penalties include fines, sometimes mandatory license suspensions (homicide, racing, DUI), and jail or prison time. Enough criminal traffic cases can lead to long-term driver’s license suspensions. Some cases such as leaving the scene or driving on a suspended license can be charged as a felony. Some traffic offenses can be charged as civil or criminal. The firm handles all types of traffic cases, criminal, mandatory appearance tickets and civil traffic citations.
Gainesville And Ocala Suspended License Attorney
Attorney Christian A. Straile serves Gainesville, Ocala, and the surrounding areas in North Central Florida. Hire a lawyer who can assist if you were charged with a civil or criminal traffic offense or both. Click or call 352-371-9141 or 352-694-4529 for a free consultation and to hire a traffic ticket defense lawyer for your civil or criminal traffic violation.