Have You Been Charged With a Drug Crime?
Call Gainesville Drug Lawyer At 352-371-9141
Call Ocala Drug Lawyer At 352-694-4529
Telephones are answered 24 hours a day every day.
Call or email now for a free consultation in your drug case.
Being charged with a drug crime is a very serious and frightening thing. It is in your best interest to speak to a criminal defense lawyer as soon as you have received a notice to appear or have been arrested or charged.
From offices in Gainesville and Ocala, Florida, attorney Christian A. Straile defends people who have been charged with all types of drug crimes.
The Stakes Are High: Take Action Now
The firm represents clients charged with crimes involving:
- Prescription medications (including Xanax, hydrocodone, oxycodone, Percocet, Adderall, and others)
The penalties for a drug crime conviction vary drastically depending on the type and amount of drug involved. However, it is important to be aware that drug crimes are harshly prosecuted in Florida. If you have been caught selling drugs, manufacturing drugs or possessing illegal drugs, you should talk to an attorney as soon as possible.
Possible consequences of a drug crime conviction include jail time and hefty fines. College students may face expulsion. Students at the University of Florida may need additional representation before the Office of the Dean in conduct code proceedings. There are other potential consequences that can affect your job, family life and other facets of your life. Take action now, in the early stages of your case. Attorney Straile can help explore your legal options and also help you seek the best outcome possible.
What He Offers:
- Free consultation: It costs nothing to discuss your criminal or drug case with a lawyer.
- A flexible appointment schedule: Your case is important and will be given the attention it deserves.
- Availability: Telephones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by a person.
- Abogado Straile habla español: Ofrezco servicios en su idioma.
- Click, call or fill out the form to see how he can help.
- For more information visit the criminal defense blog.